Santorini Helicopter TourFree Cancellation
Santorini Helicopter Tour
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
No special COVID-19 official requirements. We keep all necessary hygiene measures for your safety.
Santorini is a place worth seeing from the air. A helicopter sightseeing tour over the island will give you a magic impression making you fall in love with Santorini forever. You have 2 options: Short Tour (approx. 15 minutes) or Long Tour (approx. 20 minutes).
- Departure from a heli pad
- Akrotiri - Caldera -Thira - Old Harbour - Oia -Volcano–Akrotiri – Short Tour
- Akrotiri - Caldera -Thira - Old Harbour - Volcano - Thirasia - Oia - West Coast - Pyrgos - South Coast - Red Beach - Light House –Akrotiri – Long Tour
What you will do
- Duration: approx. 15 min.
Admire the overview of Caldera from above – Caldera is the crater of the volcano created thousands of years ago. Most of the fascinating scenery of Santorini is located right on the edge of the cliff. It’s awesome to see the beauty of the place from above passing over Caldera Cliffside, Akrotiri, Fira, Oia and the Volcano within this 15 minutes’ helicopter sightseeing tour.
- Duration: approx. 20 min.
Fly over the island of Santorini and its archipelago – during this tour you’ll make a bigger circle around Santorini, its Caldera (the Cliffside) and Thirassia island in order to have a full impression and to see the details you never see from the land. A 20 minutes’ helicopter Santorini Tour will thrill even the most demanding customer.
- Helicopter flight
- English or German speaking pilot
What's not Included
- Transportation to the heli pad and back (available at extra charge)
- Drinks, snacks and other not mentioned items
Free Cancellation. You'll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Why Santorini Best Tours?
- Local Tour Operator
- Experienced Guides
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Tripadvisor Excellence Award