- Athinios port, airport, exit from the cable car in Fira, Fira center, marina, your hotel
Santorini Private ToursFree Cancellation
Santorini Private Tours
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular vehicle sanitizing
- Guide is required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers and staff
- Weekly staff self-testing
- Staff are vaccinated
Need more info? Click here to learn more about Greek travel protocols and how we’re keeping you safe.
This tour gives you the privilege of creating your own tailor-made program to visit the places of your preference. A knowledgeable guide will unveil all the charm of the island, just for you. We help you plan your itinerary effectively to enjoy Santorini to the fullest! Special arrangements for shorter or longer tours are possible.
Visit prehistoric towns, explore traditional villages, taste the wine and relax on the beach. Choose from the most romantic places and incredible views to remember your stay on Santorini!
What you will do
See the highlights of Santorini or visit the lesser known places
On a private tour you have the pleasure of seeing what interests you and at your own pace.
In addition to the famous views of Oia, we take you to places rarely mentioned in travel books.
Enjoy Santorini in full
The Santorini private tour allows you sufficient time to explore. Feel free to change your itinerary on the go! We take you to the heart of Santorini, to impressive places a big bus can’t reach.
Give your Tour a personalized touch
Tell us your interests and wishes and let us take you there. Our concern is to make your vacation most pleasurable and show you as much as possible!
Suggested Places to Visit
- Oia village to experience the rich cultural heritage and admire the beauty of the town.
- Red Beach, known for its unique and beautiful red sand and a great panoramic view of the red rocks contrasting the deep blue sea.
- Black Sandy Beach for a swim, cocktails or lunch.
- Traditional villages of Megalochori, Messaria, Finikia.
- Fortress village of Pyrgos with many beautiful chapels.
- Prehistoric city of Akrotiri.*
- Profitis Elias Mountain: The highest point offering a panoramic view of the whole island.
- Emporio village with the best preserved Medieval castle.
- Traditional family wineries for wine tasting. Santorini is famous for its unique wines.
- Blue dome church in Firostefani, popular from posters and advertisements.
- Lighthouse that flashes a white light every 30 seconds in the night.
* For a guided tour inside the prehistoric city there is an extra charge of €100.
Santorini Private Guided Tours may include some of the following sites:
Archaeology, history - Akrotiri, Ancient Thira, Museum of Prehistoric Thira, Archaeological Museum of Thira, Maritime Museum (Oia) , Koutsogiannopoulos Wine Museum.
Incredible views and great themes for your photos:
Firostefani, Imerovigli, Oia, Santo Wines, Venitsanos Winery, Lighthouse, Black Beach, Red Beach.
Wine lovers should consider:
Art Space Winery, Koutsogiannopoulos Wine Museum, Venetsanos Winery, Santo Wines, Gavalas Winery.
For Architecture Enthusiasts:
Oia, Messaria, Emborio, Megalochori, Finikia.
For Admirers of Geology:
Caldera shoreline, Athinios port, Prophet Elias Mountain, The heart of Santorini & Plaka beach, Thermes Beach, Vlychada Beach, Columbos Beach, Black Mountain, Red Beach, Lighthouse.
Local culture and lifestyle:
Messaria, Emborio, Finikia, Kontochori, Megalochori, Akrotiri.
The younger crowd may want to visit:
Perissa Water Park, Black Beach.
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Local English speaking professional driver
- Comfortable, Mercedes A/C minivan
What's not Included
- Entrance fees to museums and wineries (unless agreed otherwise)
- Snacks, drinks or meals
Know before you go
You’ll want to cool off with a refreshing swim on your summer private tour of Santorini so bring a swimming suit and a beach towel with you!
If you're a cruise-ship passenger:
You will disembark in Santorini by tender boats arriving only at the old port of Fira.
To find the exit of the cable car in Fira follow these steps:
- Take a tender boat from your cruise ship
- Once ashore, go to the cable car
- Pay a ticket of 6 Euros per person (one way), take a cable car ride up to Fira town (3 min.)
- Exit the cable car building.
- Behind the gate, our guide or driver will be holding an Omega Travel sign with your name on it.
Only passengers arriving to Santorini in organized groups or those purchasing shore excursions on board disembark at Athinios port. These travelers get off the ship first. Everyone else is considered to be an individual traveler and disembarks only at the old port of Fira.
The donkeys arrive at a different place in Fira, not to the cable car exit.
The stairs bring you next to the cable car exit but we strongly recommend using the cable car for your convenience.
Free Cancellation. You'll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Why Santorini Best Tours?
- Local Tour Operator
- Experienced Guides
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Tripadvisor Excellence Award