Private Santorini Tours, Made Just For You
When you think of the word “tour,” a few things come to mind: large groups of people, rushing from one place to another and trying to push your way to the front of the crowd just to get a glimpse of what the fast-walking guide is going on about. With Omega Travel, your Santorini private tours will be different. Let us give you a tailor-made tour you’re sure to remember.
About the Tour
- 4 or 6 hours long tour tailor-made to your interests.
- We make special arrangements for shorter or longer tours.
- Local, professional and friendly guides to show you the sights and take you around.
- Luxury Mercedes Tourer minivans to transport you and your group.
- Pick up points: cable car exit for cruise ship passengers, airport, port or your hotel.
- Affordable prices that are inclusive of a professional driver, fuel and taxes.
- Our guides speak English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, and Italian.
- Value for your money; satisfaction guaranteed.
- Our private tours have received excellent reviews on TripAdvisor.
Suggested Places to Visit
You can include visits to some of the highlights of Santorini in your 4-6 hours tour itinerary. Some interesting places to see in Santorini include:
- Oia village to experience the rich cultural heritage of the Santorini people.
- Lighthouse that flashes a white light every 30 seconds in the night.
- Red Beach is known for its unique and beautiful red sand and the hills behind them make for a majestic view.
- Black Sandy Beach for a swim, cocktails or lunch.
- Traditional village of Megalochori.
- Fortified village of Pyrgos with many beautiful churches.
- Prehistoric city of Akrotiri.
- Traditional family winery for wine tasting. Santorini is famous for the wine; you can choose from 13 wineries for your visit.
- Blue domed church in Firostefani that is popularly known for its appearance in the Greek Island advertisements.
- Profitis Ilias Mountain: The highest point that offers a panoramic view of the whole island.
- Emporio village with a well-preserved medieval castle
You can see everything you want during your one-day trip. Let our local expert guide know about the places you prefer to go to and we will make the best itinerary for you.
Of course, you can change your itinerary anytime during the trip. If you have something specific on your mind, let us know.
You’re on Vacation – A Tour Should Be Fun
Vacation is supposed to be a fun getaway, giving you space from the everyday stress you have to deal with at home and at work. You should not have to worry about finding transportation and making your way around an unfamiliar place. A private tour with Omega Travel will take all of the guesswork out of your island excursion.
We are a fully licensed travel company, so we know about what it takes to give you a one-of-a-kind experience while keeping your itinerary, travel requests and safety in mind. We’ll have everything planned according to what you want to see, so all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the day.
What Omega Travel Has to Offer?
We take pride in making sure your experience on this archipelago is enjoyable and stress-free. We want you to feel like a VIP, and that’s why we work closely with you from start to finish. Here is what makes our individual excursions different from other travel companies:
- Fast, reliable communication: From the moment you inquire about booking a tour with us, we promise to answer any and all questions quickly and thoroughly. We want your tour to be as enjoyable as possible, so if there is anything we can do to make it great, just let us know.
- Competitive pricing: We know you have a budget, and even though it can be stretched a little while you’re on vacation, the price is ultimately the deciding factor for indulging in an experience or not. Our private, customized tours are priced competitively to make sure you get your money’s worth.
- English-speaking, local, friendly guides: Each one of our guides has an in-depth knowledge of Santorini and speaks English. They will be with you each step of the way to provide interesting information.
- New Mercedes Vans: Uncomfortable, old, stuffy transportation is a thing of the past. When you book a tour with Omega Travel, you will feel like a VIP in our brand new, air conditioned Mercedes vans.
Plan Your Private Tour Today
Our tours usually last from 4 to 6 hours, but the timetable can be flexible. Let us know how we can customize your tour and we will handle the details for you. Don’t get caught scrambling for a window seat on a crowded bus or wonder if you will actually be able to see what you’re interested in. Discover this amazing place in style and comfort. Book your private tour in Santorini, Greece with us today!
Copyright © Omega Travel. All rights reserved.
How to book your private excursion?
- Complete your booking online (no credit card needed).
- Your booking will be processed and you will receive a PayPal payment request for a € 50-euro deposit.
- After you make the deposit you will receive the final confirmation of your tour.