- Your hotel or at nearby spot
Santorini Sailing TourFree Cancellation
Santorini Sailing Tour
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular vehicle sanitizing
- Guide is required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers and staff
- High-traffic area sanitizing
- Gear & equipment sanitizing
- Passengers are required to have vaccination certificate or a negative pcr/rapid test
Need more info? Click here to learn more about Greek travel protocols and how we’re keeping you safe.
Santorini sailing tour gives you a coastal view of the island. All you decide is when; morning, to enjoy the bright, sparkling light or afternoon to catch the spectacular sunset. The TAITI 80 (DAY) is a round-trip sailing tour offered in the morning, while the TAITI 80 (SUNSET) takes place in the afternoon.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Athinios port
- Hot Springs
- Indian Rock
- Red Beach
- White Beach
What you will do
- After your pick up from the hotel you will be transferred to the port - A shared minivan transfer is provided to bring all participants from the hotel to Athinios port to embark the boat. At the end of the tour, a transfer will be provided back to your hotel.
- Enjoy sailing along Caldera - the cliff side of Santorini. From the sea you can snap unusual photos of Santorini’s geological changes that occurred on this island through millions of years.
- View the Hot Springs – Hot iron and sulfur-rich water jets from the depths of the Earth to create a SPA effect. For the brave and adventurous, a splash into these waters is an exhilarating experience!
- See the volcano of Santorini up close as you sail by the island of Nea Kameni. Many wonderful photo opportunities here.
- Pass by Aspronissi - A lonely islet covered by a thick layer of pumice what explains its name. Used to be part of the whole island together with Santorini and Thirassia.
- Observe the Lighthouse - The wild rocks of the southern point of Santorini are marked by this one and only building presenting a romantic point of the island.
- See Akrotiri - A cape with a village of the same name located in the southern part of the island close to the excavations.
- Take snap shots of the Indian Rock – Years of erosion have carved what appears to be an image of an Indian face on that rock. Will you see it? This natural wonder attracts many people and has become a popular site.
- Admire the Red Beach – One of the most famous beaches of Santorini. The Red Beach surprises everyone with its gorgeous dark red rocks of different shades creating an unexpected contrast to the deep blue of the sea.
- Be captivated by the White Beach – Indulge the stunning rocks at a close distance from the shoreline and dip into the Aegean Sea right from the boat. Not in the mood for swimming? Take some great photos, instead! The Black sandy beach with its’ white stones make a perfect setting for your pictures. The only access to this beach is from the sea, so enjoy it!
- Enjoy a full BBQ meal on board - Pork chops or chicken fillet, traditional Greek mezedes, Greek salad, Pasta salad, bread, fresh fruits and an open bar with wine, ouzo, refreshments and water.
- Complementary transportation to the port and back by comfortable A/C minivan
- Snorkeling gear
- BBQ on board
- Sailing tour
- English speaking crew
- Water toys
What's not Included
- A visit to the volcano
- Beers on board (at extra charge)
Know before you go
A light jacket may come in handy for the sunset tours.
Free Cancellation. You'll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Why Santorini Best Tours?
- Local Tour Operator
- Experienced Guides
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Tripadvisor Excellence Award