- You will be advised about the nearest meeting point and time, once you’ve booked. Meeting point depends on the location of your hotel.
Santorini Volcano Sunset TourFree Cancellation
Santorini Volcano Sunset Tour
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular vehicle sanitizing
- Guide is required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers and staff
- High-traffic area sanitizing
- Gear & equipment sanitizing
- Passengers are required to have vaccination certificate or a negative pcr/rapid test
Need more info? Click here to learn more about Greek travel protocols and how we’re keeping you safe.
While in Santorini, take advantage of the Santorini volcano tour. Visit the active volcano of Nea Kameni and see the fumaroles up close. Enjoy the sunset on board while dining on the chef’s special selections of local food and wine. An English-speaking guide will accompany you on your sailing expedition along Caldera and the neighboring islands. Sail, hike, swim, eat - enjoy it all!
- Transfer to the port (from meeting point)
- Touring Caldera
- Hot Springs
- Oia sunset on board
- Dinner on board with local wine
What you will do
Your adventure begins – with a tour vehicle that will meet you at a designated area to pick you up or make your own arrangements to get to Athinios Port, where the Aphrodite will be waiting for its passengers to embark.
Visit an active volcano – Nea Kameni Island is the active volcano of Santorini and the first stop of your tour. Climb to the top and walk on the edge of the craters. A great opportunity for fascinating photos.
Hot Springs – Thanks to the volcanic vents, you can enjoy a soothing dip in the iron-rich hot springs next to Palia Kameni island.
Dinner on Board – Next, you will sail near the island of Thirasia. The Aphrodite will anchor off-shore for dinner to be served. Enjoy a fragrant selection of local dishes and wine.
Oia during Sunset aboard – Experience picturesque Oia at sunset. In the evening, the village’s white houses are lit with different colors.
Disembark – By nightfall, your tour will come to an end. You will then be transferred back to the initial starting point.
On Board Menu
Enjoy a unique culinary experience, all dishes made on board. The buffet meal include:
- Pork or Chicken wraps
- Baked potatoes
- Greek salad
- Tzatziki (cucumber, yoghurt, garlic)
- Fresh fruit (seasonally available)
- Local wine
- Transportation to the port and back (from/to the meeting point) by comfortable A/C tourist coach
- Sailing tour
- English speaking crew
- English speaking guide
- Buffet meal on board
- Local wine with your meal
What's not Included
- Entrance fee to the volcano 5 Euro per person. Children from 5-18 years -50% by presenting ID
Know before you go
Sunscreen, a hat, sun glasses and a bottle of water are essential during your Volcano hike if you book this tour during summer months and September.
Athletic or comfortable walking flat shoes are required for visiting the volcano.
A light jacket, a swimming suit (not white) and a beach towel will be useful.
Free Cancellation. You'll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Why Santorini Best Tours?
- Local Tour Operator
- Experienced Guides
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Tripadvisor Excellence Award