Kayak TourFree Cancellation
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular vehicle sanitizing
- Guide is required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers and staff
- High-traffic area sanitizing
- Gear & equipment sanitizing
- Passengers are required to have vaccination certificate or a negative pcr/rapid test
Need more info? Click here to learn more about Greek travel protocols and how we’re keeping you safe.
Santorini is an excellent place to learn a new sport. Choose one or both of the Santorini Sea Kayak excursions. Combine this exciting water activity with shoreline sea exploration.
During our Kayak tours, you will learn how to get in and out of the kayak. Our trained experts will show you how to maneuver through the water on one of our double kayaks. We use double versus single kayaks for better stability and comfort, especially for beginner kayakers.
Explore the Southern Santorini coast on a leisurely kayak tour with private instruction from trained, local guides. Take time to snorkel and explore the underwater marine life. A nice, sunny lunch will follow.
- Tour length is five hours total with three hours of paddling time
- Trip distance is seven miles in total
- Early morning tour pickup time is 9 a.m. with departure at 3 p.m.
- Sunset afternoon tour pickup is 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. but time varies depending on sunset times on the excursion day
- Personal English speaking guides, certified by the British Canoe Union
- Ages: 14 and over only
- Cancellation requires one-week's notice
- South Discovery Beginner Sea Kayak tour is 80 euros/per person
What you will do
We pick you up and drop you off after your kayaking tour. Dry bags for your clothing and gear are provided. Each passenger receives a life vest. All activity transfers are included in the price of the tours. All clothing and gear are washed daily.
You will need to bring a bathing suit, a change of clothes if you like, towel, and a liter of water. Wide-brimmed hats are provided by the staff but please do not forget the sunscreen! It can be hot in Kambia, Red and White Beach and while out on the water. There is no drinking water on our stops so please purchase your bottled water before leaving. Santorini Sea Kayak tours may even teach you the Eskimo roll or how to get out of a kayak the "wet" way so don’t wait any longer. Join us now!
- Double kayak
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life vests
- Beginner instruction
- Picnic lunch
- Activity fees
- Transfers during tour
What's not Included
- Tips for guides
Free Cancellation. You'll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Why Santorini Best Tours?
- Local Tour Operator
- Experienced Guides
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Tripadvisor Excellence Award