- Close to your hotel.
Scuba DivingFree Cancellation
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular vehicle sanitizing
- Guide is required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers and staff
- High-traffic area sanitizing
- Gear & equipment sanitizing
- Passengers are required to have vaccination certificate or a negative pcr/rapid test
Need more info? Click here to learn more about Greek travel protocols and how we’re keeping you safe.
Book your Santorini snorkeling or scuba diving tour and explore the amazing underwater world. Advanced divers can enjoy a diversity of the dives while basic training is taught to beginners.
The Scuba diving Santorini Tour is a delightful and thrilling experience. The volcano of Santorini erupted in the Bronze Age around 1630 BC, breaking apart one large island to form the circular archipelagos of Santorini, Thirassia, and tiny Aspronisi, leaving behind a 360-meter deep caldera for divers to explore. The protruding part of the dormant volcano is Nea Kameni with its’ warm waters makes diving even more pleasant.
From May through to September, diving in Santorini is an amazingly relaxing and exhilarating experience. See the intriguing rock formations, the shipwrecks to dive off, and many unusual species of fish and other marine life.
Snorkeling in these crystal clear waters is equally fun. The snorkeling tours take you to the best spots to enjoy a remarkable array of marine life.
What you will do
Divers and snorkelers travel on the same boat to their destinations. Destinations and duration in the water are weather dependent.
Snorkeling Safari by Boat
09:30 – 14:30 (9:30 AM to 2:30 PM) or
16:30 – 20:30 (4:30 PM to 8:30 PM)
You will be picked up from your hotel and will be brought back to meeting point.
All snorkeling equipment is provided.
A Snorkeling Guide explains what to do, how to do it, what you will see, and who guides you underwater.
You will be taken to 2 special snorkeling sites by our speedboat.
A break for a delicious snack, water and refreshments will add a pleasant touch to your tour.
The cost is only 40 euro per person.
Discover Scuba Diving by Boat
09:30 – 14:30 (9:30 AM to 2:30 PM)
16:30 – 20:30 (4:30 PM to 8:30 PM)
No prior knowledge or swimming skills required for this amazing experience.
Pickup service to meeting points and back.
Travel with our speedboat to 2 different amazing diving sites.
Enjoy a break with a delicious snack, water and refreshments
- The cost is only 125 euro per person for beginners and 95 euro per person for certified divers.
A special program for people new to diving provides the opportunity to learn this sport in a fun, relaxed and natural atmosphere, in a real setting.
Upon arrival to our Dive Center a mini breakfast with cookies, coffee, and refreshments will be served.
Following the completion of registration, your diving equipment will be assigned.
Transfer to Vlichada harbor (5-10 minutes from the Dive Center).
A private instructor will be assigned to your group.
Speedboat will transport all participants to the first dive site for scuba diving.
Begin with a training dive lasting between 5 and 10 minutes with your diver guide.
Experience a fun dive lasting 20 - 30 minutes in a maximum depth of 6 meters with your diver guide.
Enjoy a break with a snack, cool water and refreshments provided.
Continue to the second dive site
Have a fun dive for 35-45 minutes with your diver guide at a maximum depth of 12 meters.
Return by our speedboat to the Dive Center
Receive your Scuba Diving Diploma
For certified divers:
Same program is offered without a training session.
Certified divers will do 2 dives of 35-45 minutes each, with a dive guide.
Depending on your skill level, you can go deeper than beginners.
Scuba Diving Sites
Come see the scorpion fish, lobsters, moray eels, groupers, Spirograph worms, gorgeous sponges, nudibranchs with their extraordinary colors and forms, and octopuses.
The most popular dive sites are:
- MESA PIGADIA AREA, with its uniquely structured caves made out of lava
- CALDERA BEACH, a remote island beach with an incredible view of Santorini and the volcano, near all the dive spots
- ADIAVATI REEF, where you can see the immersed ruins
- Other interesting dive sites include:
- ASPRONISI SILAND descend to 250 meters with the wall dive beginning at 4 meters and increasing to 70 meters
- PERISSA ROCK, with a pass-through canyon
- KAMARI POINT, with another wall dive and a little cave filled with marine life
- TAXIARCHIS WRECK, beginning at 4 meters and going down from 1-16 meters
- A Snorkeling/Dive Guide
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation (except for the hotels in Oia)
- A snack break with water and refreshments
What's not Included
- Surcharge for transfers to/from Oia is 5 Euros per person
Know before you go
It is important to plan your dives in such a way that you allow 12 hours after one dive before flying and 18 hours after 2 dives before flying.
A wetsuit is recommended for October.
Free Cancellation. You'll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Why Santorini Best Tours?
- Local Tour Operator
- Experienced Guides
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Tripadvisor Excellence Award