- After your booking, you will be informed about the meeting point and pick up time which will depend on your location.
Group Tour 'The Lost Atlantis'Free Cancellation
Group Tour 'The Lost Atlantis'
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Regular vehicle sanitizing
- Guide is required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required in minivans and buildings
- Staff are vaccinated
Need more info? Click here to learn more about Greek travel protocols and how we’re keeping you safe.
Enjoy this opportunity to see the most of Santorini, in a day, on this informative bus tour visiting the main sites of the island and share this experience with other travelers.
- Excavations of Akrotiri (“Lost Atlantis”)
- Black Beach
- Megalochori traditional village
- Profitis Elias mountain
- Wine tasting at Santo Wines winery
- Sunset in Oia
What you will do
Visit Akrotiri excavations - This prehistoric town of advanced civilization flourished back in 17th century B.C. Walk along the ancient streets and listen to the thrilling story about how the terrific volcanic eruption that took place 3600 years ago.
Enjoy free time at Perivolos Black beach – Enjoy the sea and sun on one of the best beaches of Santorini . Have lunch at a seaside restaurant where you will find a great selection of traditional Greek and Santorinian dishes. Then, you will have 1,5 hours all to yourself.
Explore a traditional village of Megalochori – Stroll through this beautiful village (30 min. walk) and admire local architecture, culture, picturesque churches, the unique bell tower and many local vineyards.
See Santorini from above – You will go to the top of Profitis Elias, the highest mountain of the island, where you will have a 20 min. break for photos.
Drive through a traditional village of Pyrgos
Taste wines at Santo Wines winery - At this biggest and most popular winery of Santorini, you will taste 3 different local wines. Enjoy the view and take some great photos.
Watch sunset in Oia – There will be ample free time to explore the town of Oia and its beauties, to take photos of the blue domes, to do some shopping and watch the sunset afterwards.
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Local English speaking professional driver
- Comfortable, air-conditioned tourist coach
- Tasting of 3 wines
What's not Included
- Entrance fee to Aktoriri (12 Euros per person, children <12 free of charge)
- Drinks and snacks
Know before you go
In case of a bad weather the company has the right to change the itinerary for the best.
Those wishing to swim at the Black Beach need to have with them a beach towel and a swimming suit.
Free Cancellation. You'll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Why Santorini Best Tours?
- Local Tour Operator
- Experienced Guides
- Fast & Secure Booking
- Tripadvisor Excellence Award